Friday, July 30, 2004

 Posted by Hello


Allop.. got a picture of a rose here… (jiwang siott…yeah.. yeah.... f*ck off) but anyway… before I came here I’ve seen roses..fake ones.. small red ones they sell at the errr.. florist..? whateverla. but one day early summer.. I was going to southshields and I saw all these rose bush by the road.. and f***.. are they big.. serious… big ones.. and do they bloom.. now I know what they mean by england’s rose.. I mean I know its like their official flower... but I never expect it to be so… so perfect..heh.. hmm.. or maybe I'’m just a sucker that never knew there are roses like this in Malaysia.. but still, come on.. they grow it next to the road like it was the.. err.. bunga kertas for us(something like that). I’m just saying it’s beautiful, that’s all… !)(by the way.. pics courtesy of kiau.. could have take one myself.. but come on la.. gile ke nak amik gamba bunga…. Malula.. heh..)