Monday, April 17, 2006

lost

Last week youppe and mateen came to terengganu.. I was out of idea as to where to take them.. out of desperation I even took them to the pasar payang.. just so that if people ask where they went they can always say pasar payang…. In the end we made a last minute plan of going to pulau kapas… I was never an outdoor person. I prefer the sound of my thx speaker and the soft touch of my xbox controller anytime compare to the striking heat that’d burn my skin and the unnecessary sweat of just walking around without a purpose(did I heard somebody shout get a life…!!??huhuhu....f*** off). Don’t get me wrong, I love sports.. now and then I’d join my friends for rugby, futsal or if I feel like it, a jog around my kampung or the beach even… but a picnic or the thought of spending the night in the jungle or an island.. I love doing it in high school, but as time goes by, and as these beard gets longer, I just think it’s a waste of time. But when mateen and youppe came, I just had to go… I’m guilty enough as it is for being a piss poor host(hey,,not my fault..terengganu maaa..)
Anyway… the daytrip to pulau kapas was.. how should I say.. hmm.. satisfying? No..thats not it… complete? Still don’t fit it… its way more than my small book of vocab can express.. it was something that a baby might feel when they first walk, a feeling that you get when you first ride your bike without the two small wheel sticking out… the feeling of winning your first rugby match... if I had my first sex I’d say it’s like making love for the first time…(I think that’s the feeling you should get).. it’s one of those feeling that just make you coming back for more…. Seriously, it a fucking great feeling… I will always be thankful at youppe and mateen for making me go there.. it seriously open up a new genre of fun for me…



so now.. I’m opening up my invitation to any of my friends who wants to go to any of the island in trg.. just so I can follow them and go to an island.. again and again and again.. can’t wait for my next holiday. Youppe put up some picture in his blog..though you should ignore the stretch part of his blog…heh.

There’s this one song from goo goo dolls that’s been playing in my mind..

I wish for things that I don't need
All I wanted
And what I chase won't set me free
It's all I wanted
And I get scared but I'm not crawling on my knees

Oh yeah everything's all wrong yeah
Everything's all wrong yeah

It keeps popping up in my head… well lots of stuff been popping up in my head recently.. it started with a lousy lazy afternoon in cyber when I decided to follow shoul and his girlfriend nad to alamanda… from a lazy afternoon it turned to some cross over between james blunt you’re beautiful and lifehouse’s you & me(haha..yeahh..right.. I wish.…) but then that’s just me… what I hope to be something from howie day’s collide was just a daze… well at least I tried… though not hard enough as youppe would say.. haha.. i think its something in the line of not knowing someone enough to start mumbling about it(whatever that means..).For now I’d just let plain coincidence lead the way… and that one goo goo doll song banging my head.**sigh.. where is my f***ing songbird...?

Oh yeah.. here’s a good one…

"The minute I heard my first love story
I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was.
Lovers don't finally meet somewhere.
They're in each other all along." – Jelaluddin Rumi

Man I’m fucked tonight… anyway, got that from the storyteller’s blog..yasmin ahmad herself… a bloody good blog.. as good as her advertisements and movies. Haven’t watch gubra, but sepet was something that I think will change the Malaysian film industry for the next few years(ignoring one or two rubbish that’d pop up during raya….).i’m no movie enthusiast or critics, I just love watching them… so it’s either good or bad.. did I felt it,or didn’t I? and for sepet I did feel it… so I think its good, and I won’t mind watching it again and again and again..heh. Can’t wait for gubra… hopefully nx week I’d still be in time for another week in cyberria wasted at the nearest cinemas.… for now.. just let the dice roll :) and coincidence take its toll.